Fort Bend Independent School District
One of the fastest growing school districts in the country, the highly acclaimed Fort Bend Independent School District provides unparalleled educational opportunities to the best and brightest in Sienna Plantation.
- 2012 Fort Bend ISD graduating seniors earned more than $55 million in academic and athletic scholarships.
- Fort Bend ISD was awarded the 2012 Gold Leadership Circle Award from the Texas Comptroller Leadership Circle program. The "Gold" designation is the highest award level and highlights annually those entities that are setting the bar with their transparency efforts.
- Forty-seven Fort Bend ISD students were named finalists in the 2012 National Merit Scholarship Program giving the District one of the highest percentages of National Merit Finalists among the larger school districts in Texas.
- The National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) Foundation selected Fort Bend ISD as one of the 2012 Best Communities for Music Education.
- In 2012, synthetic running track surfaces were installed at Ken Hall Stadium at Hightower High School and Elkins High School. The American Sports Association recognized both with a "Distinguished Outdoor Track Facility Award" for Excellence in Design and Construction.
For more information on Fort Bend ISD, click here to visit their web site.